You are about to embark on a long read of the terms
and conditions. Which either means you are extremely bored or we have
If you are bored then please read on immediately, it will
undoubtedly turn you from bored to depressed.
If on the other
hand we have upset you, then we are very sorry and we hope we can fix
whatever it is that upset you.
To summarise what you are about to
read, in simple terms:
We all make mistakes, so, If we mess
things up we will put it right to the best of our ability. If you mess
up we will try and put it right, but it will cost you, although we will
not add a profit to any costs you incur in putting things right.
In the event that things get really out of hand and you sue us, I just
want to say to the nice Judge, who is now reading this,
we really are sorry whatever we did was unintentional and was an
accident. Thank heavens we did not choose surgery as a profession"
Ok read on intrepid visitor.
The following are the terms and conditions which govern any contract of sale and purchase of items through Logopress. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights
1. Logopress is operated by Zyza Ltd 27 Dockhead London SE1 2BS.
2. A legally binding contract is created between Zyza ("us", "we") and you when we receive your order and payment and we send you a confirmation e-mail to the address you provide to us when placing your order.
3. All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability. If a product you have ordered is unavailable for any reason you will not be charged for the goods and any money already debited from your account will be refunded. We will not be liable for disappointment or other losses suffered due to product unavailability.
4. You must be at least 18 years of age to order goods through Logopress.
5. All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of packing and delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order. You will be told the total price of all the goods you are purchasing, including packing and delivery charges, before your order is confirmed.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the
prices maintained on the Logopress web site we expressly reserve the
right to amend the price having regard to any increase in our suppliers'
prices, the imposition of new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or
omission the price published for the goods on the Logopress web site is wrong. We will notify you of any increase (but not decrease) in the total amount payable by you and give you an opportunity to cancel the order. If the goods have already been delivered you may return the goods at your own risk and receive a full refund for them and any reasonable charges incurred in returning the goods to us.
7. Your goods will be delivered in accordance with the preference you state on your order (either as the ordered items become available or all items as one delivery, for which the waiting time can be up to 2 1 days) to the address you give when placing your order. In any Zyza, we will always try to deliver (to addresses within the United Kingdom) within 30 days of you placing your order.
8. If we do not deliver within 30 days we will notify you by e-mail of our new expected delivery date. If you do not agree with this you may cancel your order and receive a refund to the value of the goods you have not received.
9. Our responsibility for everything other than damage to the goods caused by our negligence ends from the time we first attempt to deliver them to you. We will not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay or failure of delivery of the goods.
10. You may elect to obtain a refund if the goods:
i) arrive in a damaged or faulty condition, or
ii) do not comply with the description of the goods you ordered, or
iii) are incomplete in quantity (other than where you elected to receive the ordered items as they become available), or
iv) do not arrive.
You also have the right to cancel the contract and receive a refund even if none of the reasons listed above applies; (We charge a small administration fee of 10% plus the cost of the postage we paid to deliver the googs to you.)
If the goods have been personalised to your specification or in the case of audio or video recordings or computer software if you have unsealed them, then they can not be returned for refund.
11. If you notify us for one of the reasons given under clause 9 of these Terms and Conditions our only obligation will be to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question. We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in any way and we will have no liability to pay you any money by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid for the goods.
1 2 . We retain ownership of the goods until we have received payment from you in full. All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation from the card issuer. If we do not receive authorisation we will not deliver your goods and will not be liable to you for delay or non-delivery.
13. We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver the goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered by any Zyza or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
14. If we elect not to enforce or to delay enforcement of any part of these Terms and Conditions of Sale it will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
15. The Contract between us shall be the entire Agreement relating to the purchase of goods through Logopress and shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. If any provision is held to be not legally enforceable it shall not effect the remainder of the Contract.
16. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
17. You may contact our Customer Service team on 020 7183 6059 during office hours, or e-mail us at the firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to any enquiry you make within five (5) days of receiving it.